Amjad An Numan Trad LLC (ANT) is committed to making every purchase a pleasant one. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Except for Products that do not meet the limited Product warranty set forth herein, the Customer may only cancel or return Products in accordance with the following:
a. Customer may not cancel or modify an order without the prior written consent of ANT, which may be withheld for any reason or no reason at all, and any changes may be subject to price adjustment and/or cancellation fees. Custom Products are not cancellable. In the event ANT consents to the cancellation of Custom Products, Customer shall reimburse ANT for any and all goods or services that were procured by ANT for the Custom Products, any works-in-progress for Custom Products, and any charges incurred by ANT for the receipt or return of goods used to build Custom Product(s). If any Services hereunder are canceled or terminated, Customer will pay to ANT the reasonable costs and expenses incurred by ANT prior to receipt of notice of such cancellation, plus ANT’s usual rate of profit for similar work. The minimum cancellation charge for Services is fifteen percent (15%) of the total Services price.
b. All Product returns must be authorized by ANT, and ANT reserves the right to reject any returns requested more than thirty (30) days after the delivery date. ANT must receive all authorized returns within thirty (30) days of the return authorization. Custom Products are not returnable. ANT reserves the right to reject any return shipment of Product that has not been authorized by ANT or to return such shipment to Customer at Customer’s expense. If any Product is erroneously shipped to or returned to a ANT facility, Customer will be responsible for removing the Product from ANT’s facility immediately in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. All returns are subject to a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking charge for Sourced Products and a minimum twenty-five percent (25%) restocking charge for Manufactured Products. In the event ANT authorizes a return of Manufactured Products, Customer will be responsible for all disposal fees in addition to any restocking charges. Customer is responsible for all transportation fees related to returned Product unless otherwise authorized in advance by ANT. To ensure proper credit, each Product return must include the following information:
• Customer Name and Address
• Purchase Order Number
• ANT Shipping Order Number
• Date of Invoice and Invoice Number
• Item Number and Quantity of Returned Product(s)
• ANT Return Authorization Number
• Reason for Return
c. Products not authorized for return include:
• Products that have been provided under terms indicating that they are non-returnable
• Products not in completely resalable condition (including, without limitation, open Products, sampled Products, or Products with damaged, missing, or defaced labeling or packaging)
• Products in less than full-case quantities that were sold in full-case quantities
• Chemicals, reagents, diagnostics, cultivation media, flammable material, sterile Products, or controlled Products
• Laboratory apparatus or instruments that have been used or are without the original packaging, labeling, and manuals
• Refrigerated Products, temperature controlled Products, live specimens, or other perishables
• Products which are not inventoried by ANT (“non-stocked Products”) and are not able to be returned to the manufacturer
• Products purchased on a special-order basis (including, without limitation, non-standard furniture Products)
• Products not purchased by Customer from ANT
• Products with an expired shelf life or an expiration date too short for resale
• Discontinued Products
• Custom Products
d. Where the return of hazardous material is authorized by ANT, Customer shall pack and label each return shipment of hazardous materials in accordance with applicable laws and regulations applying to transportation of hazardous materials and provide shipping documents that comply with applicable laws and regulations. When necessary, Customer shall include with each return shipment of equipment a certification from an authorized representative of Customer that the equipment was properly decontaminated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and recommended guidelines. Customer shall ship the Product to the service center indicated by ANT with the transportation charges prepaid. To ensure prompt handling, Customer shall place the return authorization number on the outside of the package and utilize any return authorization provided by ANT as a packing slip with the returned Products. All returned Products are subject to ANT’s inspection and acceptance. Title and risk of loss in the returned Products will transfer to ANT only upon ANT’s acceptance of the Products.
e. In the event an ANT entity establishes a return and/or cancellation policy that differs from the terms set forth in this Section, the stricter ANT requirement shall prevail in the event of a conflict.
If you are not registered online, you may Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery duty paid till Muscat & Al Batinah South.
100% Secured Payment.
Get Best Support With Us.
Default 1 year warranty on Instruments.
Copyright © Gulf Scientifichub Site Designed And Developed By We Digital Services . All Right Reserved